THE MISSION: Bring Great Glory to a Great Savior by telling people what Jesus did for great sinners and inspiring others to do the same.

August 21, 2011

A Pagan Ponders Her Path

What Path Are You On?  The Broad Way or the Narrow?
Marina didn't know where she would spend eternity, but she read the pagan bible and thought she may end up in another "plane" of existence.  I thought to myself, "she will definitely end up in another plane of existence but it may not be what she hopes."

I asked if she would like to know that her destiny will be heaven.  "Sure," she said.  I explained to her the Gospel, the Good News, that though we deserve to die for our sins, Jesus Christ died in our place so that we don't have to if we will believe and repent (Mk. 1:15).

I then asked if she believed in Jesus Christ and was ready to repent--turn from her own pagan path to Jesus, the giver of eternal life, and follow Him on the "narrow" way that leads to life (Matt. 7).  She honestly admitted that she wasn't ready to turn to Jesus and follow Him, but she said she would think about it.

I urged her to turn to Jesus Christ, cry out to Him for forgiveness of her sins, cling to Him by faith for salvation, and follow Him with her life before it's too late.  I pray Marina did and is following Jesus.  He is the only way (Jn. 14:6).

No comments:

Post a Comment