THE MISSION: Bring Great Glory to a Great Savior by telling people what Jesus did for great sinners and inspiring others to do the same.

August 23, 2009

Day 75 - Driving for Jesus

I rode the bus with junior high and senior high kids heading to a church youth retreat this weekend at New Life Rance. I sat near the front and had a chance to get to know our driver, Angela. After she dropped us off and we had unloaded all of the kids and their gear, I asked her if she knew what her eternal destiny would be. She was certain it would be heaven. I asked her if she shared her faith with others. She went on about how she liked to talk to the other bus drivers about the Lord. That's pretty rare. I don't often encounter people who tell me that they share about the Lord with others regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment