THE MISSION: Bring Great Glory to a Great Savior by telling people what Jesus did for great sinners and inspiring others to do the same.

August 28, 2009

Day 81 - Three-for-One Deal

I drove to Oklahoma City Thursday night to play in the Men's 4.5 USTA Missouri Valley Championship that starts Friday. I pulled into the Marriott Springhill Suites and started to check in. I handed million dollar bill gospel tracts to the three employees working behind the check-in desk. I asked them if they knew the answer to the million dollar question on the back. They looked it over. One man said, yes, I know the answer to that question. I'll go to heaven when I die.

That's great, I responded. While the other two were listening, I asked him if he minded if I asked how he knew for sure he was going to heaven. I explained that a lot of people tell me they're going to heaven, but when I ask them why they think that they often give me answer that tells me they do not know The Way to heaven. He said I'm a born again Christian who's repented of my sins and I'm trusting Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior!

That's great, I replied. He said that so the other two employees could hear. He actually shared the gospel with them indirectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment